A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE TO PROTECT, AND GROW, YOUR PERSONAL WEALTH
You spend a lifetime working hard, accumulating wealth, concerned about your family and finances – often not knowing whether you’re making the right decisions to reach your goals. But without a plan, how do you know where you’ll be? Will you be able to retire comfortably or will you have to work long after you had hoped? Will you be able to pass your wealth to your heirs or will it dissipate? Do you have an advisor you can trust and who has your best interests in mind? Life is too short to stress needlessly. We at REDW Stanley can help.
WHEN DO I NEED A FINANCIAL PLANNER?
Our clients come to us for a variety of reasons ...
- I’m ready to retire – can I afford it?
- The tax laws have changed, so should I be changing my investment strategy too?
- Charitable giving is important to me, but how can I structure it to my – and the recipients’ – best advantage?
- I’m getting divorced. Will I be okay?
- What kinds of trusts are available to help reduce taxes and to assist my spouse and other loved ones?
- I have a substantial amount of money in cash accounts, but is this the best time to move it to investments with growth potential?
- Help! With my business and travel schedule, I don’t have time to manage the family checkbook, much less fulfill my trusteeship duties.
Whether you’re making big changes, or you want help protecting and growing the assets you’ve worked so hard to build, or you simply need to get your financial life in order to support your lifestyle, a knowledgeable financial advisor can help you steer the right course. That’s the kind of professional consultant you’ll find at REDW Stanley.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We see much more than dollar signs when you talk to us. We listen – and consider – your individual situation, your investment objectives, how much risk you’re comfortable with, how much time you have to accomplish your objectives, and your estate and tax obligations. Then, our team of advisors structures a financial plan to meet your specific needs and goals.
We are fee-only advisors, meaning the only revenue received is that from the client. We do not earn or accept any commissions, rebates, 12(b)-1 fees (unless rebated back to the plan), referral fees, or other remuneration direct or indirect based upon our recommendations. We accept no product provider incentives. You can be confident our recommendations are based entirely on your needs and that we will advise you with only your success in mind.
Our expertise is broad and deep. For years, we’ve been helping some of the wealthiest families in the Southwest to build, preserve and enjoy their assets. Our team of CPAs, Personal Financial Specialists, Certified Financial Planners™ and Chartered Financial Analyst® charterholders are experts at turning complex situations into solid financial plans.
Make a smart investment. Partner with a wealth management firm that offers the expertise, experience and sophistication of a large institution – and the flexibility, personal attention, and hands-on approach you want from your wealth advisor.
Come talk to us!