Company Retirement Plan Investment Advisory Services
Employers, ERISA plan administrators and human resource personnel are often named fiduciaries to employee benefit plans. Whether it’s a defined benefit plan, 401(k), 403(b) or another type of employee benefit plan, both employees and plan fiduciaries will benefit from investment advisors who adhere to good fiduciary practice. REDW Stanley’s investment advisory practice follows the highest fiduciary standards promulgated by the Center for Fiduciary Services.
Whether you are interested in our unique investment process that utilizes investment vehicles best suited to your particular plan … our transparent and fee-only structure … our fiduciary education modules … or our individualized education programs, you will find our many retirement plan professionals eager to help you find the best service alternatives and investment vehicles for your plan(s), including:
- Participant Risk Profile Analysis
- Managed Model Strategies
- High-quality, Low-cost Mutual Fund Offerings
- Preparation of 404(c) Notices
- Individualized Participant Advice
- Retirement Readiness Planning
- Investment Policy Statement
- Customized Educational Models Delivered in Any Number of Ways
- Fund Performance Analysis and Monitoring
- Retirement Committee Fiduciary Training
- RFP Analysis and Consulting Services (when REDW Stanley is “not a provider”)
- Plan Cost and Fee Analysis
REDW Stanley will act as either an ERISA 3(21) or 3(38) advisor, depending on the needs of the organization. Minimum fees may apply.