If you’re buying or selling a business, doing succession or estate planning, or involved in litigation, having an accurate, trustworthy assessment of value is critical.
We develop a thorough understanding of your business and industry to help ensure our valuation is not only accurate, but can withstand close scrutiny from federal and state courts, arbitrators, trustees, the Internal Revenue Service, and other regulatory bodies.
Our valuations are based on an extensive analysis of your business’s history, background, products and services, operations, facilities, management, customers and competition. We conduct a financial analysis of your company, as well as an economic and industry analysis. We deliver objective, credible, understandable and defensible professional reports. Our team members are often called upon to provide expert witness testimony when valuation matters are part of a legal dispute.
REDW professionals have performed hundreds of business valuations and related financial advisory services for businesses in a wide variety of industries, ranging from small, solo owner/operated concerns to enterprises with annual revenues exceeding $5 billion. Such valuations may be performed in connection with:
- Gift and Estate Tax Planning & Reporting
- Marital Dissolutions
- Ownership Disputes and Other Litigated Matters
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Buy / Sell Agreements
- Purchase Price Allocations
- Financial Reporting (Intangible Asset / Goodwill Impairment Testing)
- C to S Corporation Conversions
- Eminent Domain / Condemnation Actions
- Stock Options and Incentive Compensation